Tokidoki: Lucky Town Review
The world famous brand Tokidoki was found by the Italian designer Simon Legno. Originally he has a web blog where he was publishing his own works inspired by Japanese comics. Later he had patented a trademark Tokidoki to release apparel, toys, jewelry, cosmetics and other goods. The production is easy to recognize due to the typical prints, the unordinary design and unique characters.
Well, now the brand has reached the world of online gambling. IGT company has released a new free online slot machine named «Tokidoki: Lucky Town». This exciting novelty designed in Tokidoki style is going to introduce charming heroes to you and please you with interesting gaming features. Please read more about this game in the following review by Casinoz.
Play Tokidoki: Lucky Town
«Tokidoki: Lucky Town» is a model with five reels and fifteen symbols at the screen. This slot is provided with different types of ordinary and special symbols, as well as some bonus options, discussed below in the article.
It is possible to play by all forty active lines only and place equal bets per each of them in range from one to fifty coins. Please check possible coin value in an online casino.
Moreover, it is necessary to place a bonus bet in amount of a half of the basic bet. In the other words, you always stake per sixty lines. This way, the slot accepts from sixty coins to three thousand coins per round.
The ordinary symbols bring payoffs forming solid chains of several same elements at the active lines. Such combinations must begin from the first left reel. As usually, only the longest combination at each of the lines is taken in account, but multiply combinations can be formed at different lines by results of a single spin.
An amount of the payoff is calculated by multiplying the bet per line by the index of formed combination, that can be from x2 to x500 in «Tokidoki: Lucky Town» slot machine. All credits charged by results of the spin are withdrawn to the account instantly. A game of chance is not suggested.
Please read about exceptions from the general rules and bonuses in the following paragraphs of the article.
Tokidoki: Lucky Town Screenshot
Tokidoki: Lucky Town Symbols, Wild, Scatter
The gaming symbols, which you will see at the screen of this slot are images of different characters created by Simon Legno, as well as card signs from ten to ace designed in Tokidoki style. The heroes take part in the bonus rounds discussed below.
Now about the special elements used on this slot machine:
- Wild (a heart and crossed bones) brings wins on its own and replaces missed elements in paid combinations.
- 2x Wild (a yellow analogue of Wild) drops out at the third reel and doesn't bring any payoffs on its own. Its function is to complete the combinations and double up the standard multipliers.
- Bonus (a record) appears only at the fifth reel during the regular spins. When it drops at any cell of this reel, Reel Reveal bonus round begins.
You can find detailed description of all symbols in the informational section.
Tokidoki: Lucky Town Bonus games
«Tokidoki: Lucky Town» video slot offer a bonus round named Reel reveal. It is free respins
during which the last reel moves to the left with every new round. Herewith, special prize features are trigged by the characters dropped out at this reel.
We would like to describe these options briefly:
- Revealed Reel #1 – Caramella turns into Wild symbol and adds up to three extra Wilds at random reels.
- Revealed Reel #2 – Truffle activates an extra multiplier in range from x2 to x15 taken in account in calculation of payoffs.
- Revealed Reel #3 – Pogo becomes Wild and expands for other cells.
- Revealed Reel #4 – here you would have to pick one of the boxes to find out an amount of the prize payout (up to ten total bets).
- Revealed Reel #5 – all characters turns into Wilds and form numerous winning combinations.
In general, you don't necessarily need to learn the rules of the bonus features. The gameplay is fully automatic, so you only need to run the spins and follow what happens at the screen. How exactly prize spins look, you can see in our video review of «Tokidoki: Lucky Town».
A progressive jackpot by IGT is not drawn on «Tokidoki: Lucky Town» slot machine.
Tokidoki: Lucky Town Interface
Now a couple words about functions of different elements of the control panel:
- Coin Value – set up an amount of the bet in coins.
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet.
- Win – an amount of the win for a spin.
- Balance – a state of the account.
- Paytable – the pay table.
- ? – the informational section.
Parameters of sound, screen and graphics resolution are adjustable. It is not necessary to download the slot, because it can be launched right in a browser.
The information provided by the pay table is enough to understand the rules. You can find more details on the Help.
Of course, this model was designed first of all for the fans of Tokidoki style. However we recommend it to all lovers of uncommon video slots with original features. The bonuses are truly interesting.
Dispersion of this game is low. Unfortunately, we have to say the same about the theoretical payback index.
Where to play Tokidoki: Lucky Town for free or real money in Canada?
Lots of online casinos work closely with IGT company and offer slot machine of this brand to the customers. You can test «Tokidoki: Lucky Town» slot machine free or play for real money in numerous gambling houses presented under the review.
Casinoz offers to test «Tokidoki: Lucky Town» in a demo mode and watch a video about the bonuses available on this novelty.
Please write your responses about this slot machine in comments. You rates and stories about your personal experience are very welcome too.
Golden Nugget Casino