Would you like to gamble without risking your money but still getting paid? Such an opportunity is provided by many of the best online casinos in Canada. Many of them are honest and reliable websites. They attract new users with a variety of promotions designed for Canadians, including no deposit (or free) bonuses.
What lies behind this tempting term? Let's talk about the most attractive promotions for Canadian players.
Free bonus – is a credit that the online casino gives to the client without forcing him to deposit.
The fundamental difference between free bonuses and deposit match bonuses is that there is no need to deposit money into your account. Because of this, they are often called no deposit bonuses.
Theoretically, the so-called free spins can be classified as free bonuses. As a reminder, these are the spins on the casino's expense. However, in online gambling, we usually classify these promotions as two different categories, because they provide the opportunity to bet.
Who gets free bonuses in Canada?
Most often, Canadian online casinos offer no deposit bonuses to new users. This promotion is very effective in attracting newcomers, pushing them to open an account. Of course, not all of them become loyal customers, but the fact of account registration is good for the casino anyway.
Less frequently, no deposit bonuses are awarded to regular players. With its help, the casino is trying to keep valuable Canadian customers or gratitudes loyal players. However, free spins are used for such purposes much more often, as well as cashback, loyalty points, exclusive draws, personal service and other types of rewards or privileges.
Features of no deposit bonuses
All free bonuses seem tempting. Which Canadian gambler would refuse the opportunity to play in an online casino, without risking money, but getting winnings? But not all no deposit bonuses are equally attractive to a reasonable customer.
When considering such offers, pay attention to the key features of the promotions of this type.
The amount of free bonus
It's not hard to guess that no deposit bonuses are rarely big. Most often we are talking about five to thirty Canadian dollars (or the equivalent of this amount in another currency).
More substantial offers are very rare. They are often only available for Canadian VIP players. In other cases, they are probably accompanied by stringent wagering requirements. There may also be additional terms and other restrictions imposed by the terms and conditions of the casino bonus program.
In the vast majority of cases, in Canada, free bonuses are awarded in credits that can not be immediately withdrawn from the account. First, they need to be wagered according to the rules. These requirements are called the wagering requirement. They are expressed in multipliers (X30, X40 and so on). Read more about it below.
Real money no deposit bonuses, which could be withdrawn right away, do not exist in modern online gambling in Canada. At least, Casinoz has never come across them for a long time.
The size of the wager
So, to turn a free bonus into real money, which you can use as you wish, it has to be wagered. The wager should be clarified in the rules of the online casino.
Usually, it is higher than for deposit match bonuses. Do not be surprised if it reaches X100. Sometimes, an increased wager is applied to residents of particular countries.
Let's see how it works on the example. Let's say you signed up and got $10 of no deposit bonus with a wagering requirement of X50. This means that the money you'll win can be withdrawn no sooner than after the total amount of bets reaches $500.
Read more about additional wagering requirements below.
Deposit requirements for withdrawal
Although free bonuses are awarded without a deposit, it might happen that you will have to make a deposit. Most of the Canadian online casinos only pay out bonus credits when a new customer deposits their account.
Gambling operators claim that this is how they deal with bonus hunters. However, critics believe that this casino is trying to make a random guest a regular player.
All no deposit bonuses are subject to a maximum win limit. It indicates the maximum amount a Canadian can get by playing for bonus credits. Once you have met the wagering requirements, the allowed maximum will be transferred from the bonus account to the main account, and the balance will be debited.
Free online casino bonuses are almost always subject to restrictions based on the player's country of residence. Even if you are allowed to open an account and play for money living in Canada, it does not mean that no deposit bonuses are available for you.
The list of so-called "banned countries" comes with the rules of the bonus program of the casino. Be sure to check whether you are subject to such restrictions or not.
No deposit bonus wagering rules
Let's discuss the terms of wagering free bonuses in detail. They are full of nuances that can not be ignored.
- Available games – some games allow reducing the house edge to a few tenths of a percent. We mean many varieties of blackjack and video poker, particular bets in craps, baccarat, and others. As a rule, in such games, bets are not fully accounted for the wager. For example, only 50% can be counted. In some games, no deposit bonuses cannot be redeemed at all.
- Gamble feature – Canadian casinos may also prohibit fulfilling the wagering requirements in the gamble feature, which is offered on slots, video poker, and some other games.
- Betting range – specify the betting limits in effect during the wagering process. Casinos always set the maximum bet allowed under the terms of the wager.
- Deposit – be ready to deposit after wagering. This is a standard requirement for this type of promotion in Canada. It is better to specify how much you will need to deposit in advance. As a rule, we are talking about a minimum deposit, but you should be sure that you can afford it.
- Multiple accounts – do not try to register at the online casino again to get a free bonus one more time. Canadian gambling houses are intolerant to bonus hunters so that you will be punished.
Remember that any violations of the rules will nullify your efforts, and you will surely be left without a free bonus. Always learn the rules and terms of the wager. For any questions that you can not find answers yourself, please ask the support for clarification.
Free bonus reviews at Casinoz Canada
We regularly publish new reviews of free bonuses from the best online casinos in Canada. The key covered topics:
- How to get a bonus;
- How to wager it;
- Nuances of the rules.
We focus on the key provisions of the rules, talk about regional restrictions and briefly inform about other promotions of the casino.
Our Canadian readers can share their impressions in the comments below the review.
How to choose a free casino bonus in Canada?
Here are some tips on choosing the bonuses with the help of Casinoz Canada.
- First of all, don't forget to visit the page with reviews of no deposit bonuses time after time. We discuss the most exciting offers of the leading gambling sites of Canada.
- Carefully study the rules when choosing a free bonus. Make sure you are eligible for the promotion. Find out which games can be used to fulfill the wagering requirements. If necessary, ask questions to support.
- We recommend all Canadians to register at the Casinoz forum. Representatives of online casinos publish up-to-date information about no deposit bonuses and other offers there.
- Readers' reviews of bonus promotions will help to form an opinion, but do not forget about the subjectivity of personal comments.
We invite you to share your opinions about bonuses. This will help other Canadian users to choose the best offers.
Best no deposits at online casinos
How to pick the best free bonuses? Selection criteria can roughly be divided into two categories:
- Objective – the size of the bonus, the size of the wager and wagering requirements, the need to make a deposit to withdraw money;
- Subjective – regional restrictions, games allowed to play and so on.
When choosing promotions weigh the pros and cons before applying for the bonus.
Exclusive online casino bonuses for Casinoz
Many Canadian casinos provide free bonuses exclusively for our readers for advertising purposes. To get them, you need to go to the gambling site by the affiliate link at our website.
Such no deposit bonuses offer more favorable terms to Canadians. They are often more substantial, and the wagering requirements are less strict.
Most of the online casinos from our top 10 are ready to please Canadian gamblers with exclusive promotions. Read about them in reviews and on the forum.
How to earn free bonuses in Canada?
Promo codes are most commonly used. They need to be entered in special fields of the registration form if we are talking about the invitation bonuses, or in a special section of the personal account of Canadian player.
Sometimes you may need to contact the support to receive bonuses. The most convenient way to reach them is the online chat, although sometimes a request by e-mail is enough.
If we are talking about exclusive offers, you may need to register at the casino via a link from the affiliate site.
In any case, you need to clarify all the nuances of the rules.
No deposit bonuses are the most exciting and promising promotions at Canadian online casinos. They are even better than free spins because free spins do not guarantee payouts, as combinations may not work out.
Yes, free bonuses have drawbacks. First of all, they are usually very small. Besides, the wagering requirements are always tough. But still, the lack of risk makes them very attractive to Canadian customers.
We recommend you not to refuse such offers made by well-known casinos. Take a few minutes to register, get a bonus and try to win it back. Maybe today fortune will be on your side!
But never forget to read the bonus terms carefully. If you break at least one condition, you will not be able to settle the misunderstanding with the casino later.
Choose the best free bonuses using reviews at Casinoz Canada and let the luck be with you when wagering bonus credits!