Live Casino Tournaments
Live casinos are incredibly popular in Canada. Most of the largest sites offer games with real dealers. Croupiers make live streams from the studios or land-based casinos.
Multiple articles about this format can be found in several sections of Casinoz Canada. They will help you to understand all aspects and the subtleties of the gameplay.
This page covers live casino tournaments held on games with real dealers. During such events, Canadian customers play against each other for a part of the prize pool.
Games in live tournaments
The operators of live casinos offer tournaments on the following games:
- Roulette – many online casinos in Canada offer tournaments on live roulette. This is a standard format that allows for all sorts of variations.
- Blackjack – another game often available in live tournaments.
- Live poker – a trendy option in Canada. Poker tournaments may involve different varieties of the game, but do not confuse them with sports poker tournaments.
- Mixed tournaments – some events may include various games.
Always carefully read the terms and conditions on the official casino site.
Types of live casino tournaments in Canada
You can classify live tournaments according to different criteria:
- Games – involved games;
- Fee – paid or free;
- Duration – how long it lasts;
- Structure – one or multiple stages,
- Prizes – the type of rewards;
- Winners – who wins;
- Prize fund – the way of the distribution of money or prizes among winners;
- Additional purchases – an opportunity to extend participation for money;
- Access – for VIP clients or all participants.
Gambling operators have the right to set the format and T&C on their own so that it may vary.
Tips for participating in live tournaments
We can only give practical recommendations on how to win a live casino tournament for each particular event. You need to pay attention to the games, the overall format, requirements for the winners, etc.
General tips for live tournament players:
- Choose the games you know well.
- Learn all the details of the participation T&C.
- Pay attention to the number of participants.
- Compare your financial opportunities with potential expenses.
- If you are going to play for real money, give preference to games with high RTP.
- Ask yourself whether you are interested in the main prize at all.
- Keep an eye on the opponents' achievements during the tournament.
- Do not force events from the beginning, but change the strategy if necessary.
We also recommend you to read the articles about casino tournaments in a special section of Casinoz Canada.
Best live casino with tournaments in Canada
The most significant and exciting events of this kind are arranged by the major online casinos, which actively promote games with live dealers. They typically use platforms of multiple software providers and offer a vast selection of tables.
They often hold multi-stage live tournaments, but do not refuse regular small events taking place in a short period of time. Choose a website by reviews at Casinoz Canada and always pay attention to the reviews of real Canadian customers.
Live tournament reviews
We offer the following contents in our reviews:
- Introduction – presentation of the event;
- Tournament schedule – when and where;
- Games – included games;
- How to get there – how to sign up for the tournament;
- Rules – general T&C;
- Prizes – the type of the prize fund;
- Payouts – how prizes are awarded;
- Other events – other tournaments of the casino;
- Conclusion – expert conclusions;
- Pros and cons – lists of the main advantages and disadvantages.
Feel free to write reviews to live tournaments, rate the events, ask questions, and boast with your wins.
If you like to play at Canadian casinos with real dealers, try your luck in live tournaments. This is an exciting format that has a lot of strong sides. Immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere, challenge other Canadian players, fight for prizes, you will surely enjoy that.
Reviews at Casinoz Canada will help you to choose the best live tournament based on our authors' recommendations.