Where to Play Castle Blood slot?
Play Free Demo Castle Blood slot
You can test «Castle Blood» slot machine free at Casinoz.club. We also recommend you to watch our demo video about free spins and other features of the novelty.
To play for real money, you can look for this slot machine at online casinos working with GameArt. Please read our reviews and consider customers feedback.
You are welcome to share your impressions of this slot in comments. Don't forget to rate this game.
Online Casinos with Castle Blood slot for Canadians
How to Play Castle Blood slot machine
A five-reeled online slot machine named «Castle Blood» accepts bet on twenty five pay lines, which are always active on default. It is possible to stake from one to fifty cents per line (from twenty five cents to twelve dollars and a half per spin).
There are fifteen symbols at the screen, located in 5x3 order. Except the ordinary symbols, there are Scatters and Wilds here. Moreover, the game is provided with free spins with bonus options and a gambling feature by even chances.
To make a winning combination of basic symbols, you need to have several same elements at the screen. They have to be situated next to each other from left to right at any active line. Scatters work by special rules, that is discussed below.
Payoffs are calculated by the bet per line and special indexes from x5 to x200. In case of multiply combinations, formed at different lines in result of a spin, all credits are summed.
The gambling feature is designed in style of «guess a color of the card». You need to guess is it red or black card at the top of the pack. We believe, you know the rules. Five attempts are available to the gambler.
Castle Blood Symbols, Wild, Scatter
Colorful playing cards from nine to ace, a dark castle, an old vampire
, a roaring wolf, a golden medallion, a glass of blood – these are the basic symbols imaged at the reels of «Castle Blood» video slot.
However there are also some special elements here:
- Wild (a girl and a man in black clothes) paper only at the three central reels. They drop in stacks. Wilds bring no payoffs on their own, but they replace ordinary symbols in combinations when necessary.
- Scatter (a bat medallion) forms combinations independently of its location at the screen. Wins are calculated by the total bet. At least three Scatters at the screen is needed to trigger prize spins.
The pay table provides potential wins according to the current bet.
Castle Blood Bonus games
Let’s discuss the prize options of this slot:
- Free Spins – three, four or five Scatters trigger eight, twelve or twenty bonus spins accordingly. The game goes on the casino expense. Wilds included into the combinations increase payoffs two, three or four times. Free spins are extended even by two Scatters at the screen.
Please read more about the bonus round on the pay table.
GameArt doesn't play out a progressive jackpot on «Castle Blood» video slot.
Castle Blood Interface
Here we would like to explain functions of different elements of the control panel of this game:
- Bet per Line – select an amount of the bet per line;
- Spin/Stop/Skip – run a new spin / stop the reels in advance / skip animation;
- Gamble – play the gambling feature;
- Take – collect money;
- Paytable – open the pay table;
- Balance – state of the balance;
- Total Bet – an amount of the total bet;
- Win – an amount of the payoff;
- Autoplay – switch to the automatic game.
The user’s settings allow to switch off the sound and disable the gambling feature. It is also possible to maximize the screen.
The pay table explains the general rules, describes the bonus round and other features.
Mobile version of «Castle Blood» is supported by most of the popular devices, including iPhone and smartphones powered by Android.
Should You Play Castle Blood Slot for Real Money in Canada?
Of course, this model won’t leave the gambling fans of vampire movies cold-blooded. However it should be interesting for those who love multi-functional slots with exciting bonuses as well.
In addition, level of dispersion is below the average.